The Coronavirus pandemic concerns also in Germany medicine, politics, tourism and society: More than four million people already infected with the pathogen of Sars-CoV-2, 173.694 of them in Germany. All the news about the Corona pandemic from Germany, Europe and the world, you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
RKI-chief wants no compulsory vaccination
The head of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) has recommended against a mandatory vaccination against Coronavirus. “We have no occasion to think of a vaccination,” said RKI President Lothar Wieler on Saturday in Schwerin. The citizens were definitely know smart enough to, if there is a safe vaccine that would promote their health.
On the topic of vaccine had been founded a few weeks ago a working group at the RKI. These would deal with it, if there is a vaccine, which population could be groups such as vaccinated.
More News on Coronavirus
- The countries-Overview of the Live card to the Virus outbreak
- The Coronavirus is from the Radar with the facts and Figures
- Here you will learn what rules apply in your state
- Important step forward for Drug discovery: researchers discover vulnerability of Sars-CoV-2
- In metropolises and small cities: Where the Corona Demos take place and how police responded
Asparagus-potato Gratin: The classic with cheese is as fast as lightning
Appetite asparagus-potato Gratin: The classic with cheese is as fast as lightning